Wednesday, August 28, 2013

wreath alternative

In our new house we have double entry doors and I didn't really want to do the whole double wreath thing. I love to have something fun and inviting at the front door so I started my search for flat back baskets! When we were in North Carolina this summer I nearly screeched when I found these!

bad iphone photo...sorry!


All I had to do was add flowers! Although mine are a little subdued now, I can't wait to decorate them for each of the seasons.


I just love flowers in a basket! Here are a few other pics of other pretty arrangments in hanging baskets and tins:




tulip wreath




 I found a few alternative containers that you can purchase online:
               Metal Wall Basket at Kirkland's
Kirklands
World Market
Willow Wall Basket With Handle
Primitive Country
Originally the idea came from fellow blogger Tell it to your neighbor! Thank you Erica for the great idea!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments: