Thursday, August 15, 2013

birchbox

Who doesn't love a good sample?!? Especially a beauty product sample!? It is hard to commit to products that you are unsure may work with your skin, hair, etc. After a year of subcribing to Birchbox I have had the chance to sample some pretty great products and some that are ehhh. Overall they have all evened out and I have ended up with some great stuff. Below are my favorites which I now use almost daily...birchbox faves



If you don't subscribe to Birchbox, I suggest you do! It's just $10 a month and it is always a fun surprise unwrapping your little brown box to see what you can sample next! It's a great way to discover new beauty, grooming and lifestyle products.

 Sign up here and get started! 

 This would be a great gift to give for someone's birthday or Christmas too! You can buy by month, 3 months or a year. They also have them for Men if you have a well groomed man in your life :)

Happy Thursday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment