Thursday, August 29, 2013

the french dog

I love this book! It is the cutest thing!

 My sweet friend Kelly gave it to me as a housewarming gift and I couldn't help but share with all of you! It is the perfect gift for someone who loves dogs (me) and/or French scenery (me, again!). The colors, photos and quotes are just beautiful! It has the best photos of the cutest little dogs taken by Rachael Hale all over France.





I mean look at that face! So cute!



Not to mention the sweetest little quotes throughout as well...







 It makes me so happy to look at :) I just love it!  Whether you are a dog lover or not you will love flipping through this book. Just so pretty!

It can be purchased at Anthropologie or Amazon of course 
(and hopefully at my online shop someday soon)!

After visting Rachael's website I found some other amazing books she has photographed as well!



and coming soon The New York Dog!


All of them are just precious!! Enjoy :) Thanks again Kel, for the amazing book!

Happy Thursday! 

xoxo
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment