Monday, August 26, 2013

our groceries

So this isn't the prettiest post, but it is worth reading. 

Last week at a get together my friend Jessica told me about an app called Our Groceries
IT. IS. AMAZING.



You can share your ongoing shopping lists with your spouse...so when he needs something he can add it to the list and I will see it next time I open the app at the store. I don't have to remember to ask if needs anything or more importantly he doesn't have to remember to tell me what he needs :) 



Create multiple lists for your favorite stores...Some things you can only get at certain stores so if I need paint or specialty light bulbs I can add it to our Home Depot list and we can see what we need before having to ask eachother!


Added bonuses are that you are never without your list and you still get to cross off the items when you are done! I am telling you...it is life changing. Go download it now! :) 

Thanks Jess! ;)

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment