Wednesday, August 14, 2013

game day!

I can't believe football season is around the corner! I am so excited for all the fun that comes with it!! Tailgates, day games, parties on the patio, and of course a little friendly competition :) Here are a few outfit ideas for the teams my family will be cheering for this year:
texans football

game day

$235 - theoutnet.com
gigem


jcrew.com
jcrew.com
katespade.com


tigers



Kind of a random football grouping here I know...my little brother is heading to College Station this weekend for his Freshman year, my little sister just graduated from Tech, and my in-laws are Tigers. When we are all together we give a whole new meaning to a house divided :)

p.s. Kendra Scott's color bar is a great way to accesorize any outfit in your team's colors and it just so happens today after 5 pm everything you create is 15% off with code GAMEDAY!

Color Bar™

Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment