Tuesday, August 13, 2013

living room inspiration

I am trying to redecorate one room at a time in our new house. Since we just painted our living room I am mostly focused on that right now. Trying to go slow and find pieces and things that I love, is very hard for me, but I keep telling myself it will add so much more character to our home and that is something you can not buy. :) Until then, here are some pretty pics that I hope my living room will some day look like...hopefully sooner rather than later. :)

The Guest House Downstairs Suite | On the first floor, rich brown walls and a combination of neutral fabrics carry out a warm mushroom-and-ivory color palette. | #SLIdeaHouse | SouthernLiving.com
here.

me likey
here.
wood beams
here.
Pierce Sofa, Down Cushion, Brushed Canvas, White, williams sonoma yard
Williams Sonoma

Happy Tuesday!

you can follow me on pinterest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment