Wednesday, November 6, 2013

the most wonderful time of the year

It's Nutcracker Market time!! :)


I look forward to it every year and this year even more so because I have a new house to decorate! YAY!  I thought I would share a few of my all time fave shops - not to be missed. 

Coton Colors - Booth 554



This booth has just a ton of cute hand painted accessories. Many of which make great hostess gifts for holiday parties :) 


Donne di Domani Pasta Sauce - Booth 920
These sweet little ladies make this marinara sauce every year just to sell at the Market. It is not only amazing, but it benefits charity! I personally like the Spicy. It sells out every year so make sure you get by there.


Leftover Antiques - Booth 1456
IMG_8749
Beautiful things for the home from this cute little shop in Brenham.


Marye-Kelley - Booth 1101
Wedding Invitation Decoupage Plate 13
F2857 - Chelsea Navy Personalized Picture Frame
L1250 - Crème Paisley Letter Box
PW2532 - Orange Damask Paperweight
Decoupaged EVERYTHING! From wedding invitation plates, picture frames, mail boxes, and paperweights. These are all great gifts as well for all occasions!

Paul Michael Company - 925





Patchwork and Petals - Booth 234


These photos dont do this booth justice! It is such a beautiful shop with all handmade arrangments (similar to the one above) and accessories. They also have the most amazing feathers,  potpourri and oil that I leave with way too much of every year. Make sure you say hi to Meg one of my best friends that works this booth! :)


The Pewter Company - Booth 523
Great serveware for entertaining for the holidays!


The Round Top Collection - Booth 900

Love all of the iron decor at The Round Top Collection. It is one of the largest booths and has great Thanksgiving, Christmas and other year round decor for your home and yard. 
This is one of my favorite shops in Baton Rouge! Geaux Tigers! I get so excited that I get to shop from it here in Houston.  It is quite an ecclectic shop with home accessories, decor, serving peices, and even coolor bags and jewelry.

Sandstone Gardens - Booth 1401



Great home decor and accessories!

Treasured Accessory - Booth 1563



All the way from Calabasas, CA! This little shop has great jewelry that is not too pricey. Lots of fun bangle sets!



The Write Designs - 718
G Initials
Merry Christmas Polka Dot Cups
Funky Birthday Cake
Who doesn't love a custom styrofoam cup?!? This is definately a must for me every year! I stock up on plenty of "G" cups for the year and also some for a few of the holidays. The "redneck stemware" were a hit last Thanksgiving at the ranch :)
_________________

I hope this helps any of you heading out to the market this weekend! I unfortunately can not go until Friday, but I will be ready :) I will try to update this post with any other fun shops that I see while I am there! Please let me know your favorite shops too!

Happy Wednesday and Nutcracker Market week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment