Thursday, November 14, 2013

ikea

I ventured to Ikea a few weeks ago and was so suprised by all the goods I found! It is quite a commitment to get yourself to go, but hopefully this will help because the prices are worth it! I also just go straight to the downstairs area and don't mess with the showrooms - it saves time and makes you feel less like a mouse in a maze :) 
FICUS LYRATA Potted plant IKEA
Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant
I love my new plant! I put it in our bedroom's sitting area and it makes me happy :) I hope it doesn't die!
SOARÉ Place mat IKEA Every product is handmade and therefore unique.
Placemats
These were such a great price I bought some for our dining room and breakfast area. They are a great texture to put under my new white dishes (see below).
SKURAR Plant pot IKEA
Holiday plant pots
Who knew they had Chritmast decor!? There is an entire section right before you get to check out with wrapping, tins, faux christmas trees, etc. I bought these to use as candle holders or place settings for a party. 
PJÄS Basket IKEA Perfect for newspapers, photos or other memorabilia. Easy to pull out and lift as the basket has handles.
Basket
This is what my fiddle leaf fig tree lives in. I love a basket and the colors of it combined with the tree :) 
EIVOR Throw IKEA
black and white throw
This is also a new addition to the sitting area in our master - just slung over a chair. I love the stripes :)
ARV 18-piece dinnerware set IKEA
White Dishes
Who can have too many white dishes?!? and 18 for $39...you just cant beat it! I loved the detail on these too!
RIBBA Frame IKEA The mat enhances the picture and makes framing easy. PH-neutral mat; will not discolor the picture.
picture frame
I love a gallery wall! I had one that I loved in our old house, but I haven't been able to find the perfect place for one yet in our new home. I went ahead and bought this and framed an old 8x10 photo from our engagement and put it in our bedroom. Could be the new gallery wall...we will see!

----------------------
I feel like I got some pretty good stuff all at a great price! I wouldn't decorate the entire house from here or anything, but it is a great place to find things here and there. So go and don't be scared of the big box Ikea! :) 

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment