Friday, November 15, 2013

thanksgiving place settings

We get to have our first of three Thanksgivings this weekend! I love Thanksgiving and all of the traditions that are different at each one so I don't mind. :)

Here are a few of my favorite place settings for a Thanksgiving table:

Gilded leaf place cards.

thanksgiving

natural table setting - really lovely

Tablesettings

Use  a painted pumpkin as a place setting! Your guests will be very impressed! More easy decorating with pumpkins: http://www.bhg.com/decorating/seasonal/fall/easy-decorating-with-pumpkins/?socsrc=bhgpin101313pumpkinplacesetting&page=13

Thanksgiving place setting Talk of the House
all photos via my pinterest

This last photos are from my mother in law's last dinner party in Lake Toxaway :) 


She used the cutest little pumpkins with her guest's names attached to them and leaves with other foliage from right outside her back door for the centerpiece. 

I hope you all have a Happy Friday and a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment