Thursday, November 21, 2013

be thankful

I love the tradition of going around the table and sharing what you are most thankful for at Thanksgiving. When I have a large enough family of my own to host I will place a card at each setting, have everyone write what they are most thankful for and then place it on a thankful tree.

 Below are a few free printables that I have found over the years that I love and thought I would share with all of you so that you can use them for your Thanksgiving dinners. 

Free Printable Thankful For Cards | A Thanksgiving Tradition via www.julieblanner.com
source
free-thankful-tag-dowloads
source

source

thankful tree 2011
Example of pretty "thankful tree"
source

I also thought this was a neat idea...print out a "Thankful For" page and then have the family write what they are most thankful for. It would be neat to save the pages through the years and be able to look back at the memories. 
source
Although we should be thankful everyday, Thanksgiving is an extra special time to spend with our families and truly be grateful for the many blessings in our lives. 

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment