Monday, November 4, 2013

i could be a buyer for horchow

I have been looking for a deer head for a while now...strange I know. I was hoping that on a recent hunting trip D took I would be so lucky...but we weren't :( I had seen this look at one of my friends houses quite a few years ago and I have been waiting for the perfect space for my own:

Deer head decorated with a wreath at Christmas

Now that I finally have one in our new living room the hunt became even more fierce!

I found this:
The Millie - Large White Resin Deer Head w/Filigree- White Deer Antlers Mounted - Faux Deer Head - Faux Taxidermy
here

and then this one...
Faux Deer Head - The Alfred - White W/ Gold Antlers Resin Fake Deer Head- Stag Resin White Faux Taxidermy
here.
Even Pottery Barn has gotten on the bandwagon...
here
I came about this close to pulling the trigger on this one and 
then this one appeard on Pinterest...


Deer head with Rosemary Wreath
originally from Horchow via this blog via pinterest.

It was from Horchow! I would have never thought in a million years to look at Horchow! But of course it was the perfect deer head I have been wanting (next to the real thing)...who would have ever thought!?! 

But...

 Here he is!! He is the perfect size, color, and he just made my day. 


He arrives next week and I can not wait! :) I will dress him with a gorgeous boxwood or rosemary wreath and then with fun fall and then Christmas decor. like here and here.

Ok enough about the crazy deer head obsession and onto the whole part about how I could be a buyer for Horchow...

While on a visit to High Fashion Home back in August I found this incredible fabric that I instagrammed here

It goes along with my crazy deer head obsession and I have wanted to make a pillow out of it ever since! Low and behold while searching for "deer" on the Horchow site look at what came up!!



It is The Pillow! I totally could have been the one that started this...haha not in a million years, but it was kind of fun to see! It also comes in a pretty red

Can't wait to show you my pretty little deer in its new home soon! 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment