Wednesday, October 16, 2013

hey there pumpkin!

I love Trader Joe's even more than I did before! Right now they have Pumpkin EVERYTHING and I just happen to love EVERYTHING Pumpkin! :) 

Here are a few of things I picked up and can't wait to try! 
Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps
I think I am most excited about these! These crisps are such a great appetizer served with goat cheese! 
Pumpkin Ice Cream
This stuff sells out FAST and there is a reason for it! So good :)

Pumpkin Cheesecake
 We LOVE cheesecake and put a little pumpkin in it...that much better.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee
This is another hard one to find, but so worth the search.
Organic Canned Pumpkin
TJ Organic Canned Pumpkin comes from a family owned farm in Oregon's Willamette Valley (which just so happens to be where our favorite Pinot Noir comes from as well!) I will use it to make pumpkin bread and as a little extra treat for Betsey (our boxer). 

Pumpkin Spice Granola
This is delicious way to change up your morning routine for the Fall. 


This wine doesn't contain pumpkin, but it is such a great TJ find I had to share! Under $10 this TJ exclusive is a must for your cart.

They also have the cutest pumpkin branches and regular pumpkins at great prices for fall decorating

Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment