Sunday, September 22, 2013

fall decor

YAY! It's officially Fall! 
I had so much fun starting to decorate the house for the new season. Chili is on the stove, pumpkin spice candles are lit, and the Halloween candy bowl is filled! Just love it all - now we just need another cool front -this morning was ahmaazing!
Here are a few pics of what I have done so far...



front gate wreath made by my talented Aunt Mel - she is super sweet and makes the cutest things :)

lit pumpkin topiary - I actually made this 4 years ago! I got the idea here and just love it. I added a new bow to it this year to spruce it up. My how-to is here!



corn husks with pumpkins - I decided to try out the corn husk idea this year and I love them! They just scream Fall and give great height :)

colorful pumpkins on an old wine crate  

corn husk detail - I added a bow (of course) and an autumn pick to dress them up

front yard - our standard monogram flag and pumpkins from The Round Top Collection 

back door wreath - this was just a plain fall wreath and I added pumpkin picks and big brown bow


buffet

buffet detail


That's it for now! I will continue to add here and there in the coming weeks, but it's a good start! 

Happy Fall and have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment