Sunday, October 6, 2013

blue leaf

YALL! I am so excited about this! Blue Leaf - a super cute interiors store - has re-opened in one of my most favorite houses in Houston at 2303 South Boulevard!

So cute right!?!

I was able to stop by on Friday and check it out...here are a few pics of just some of their beautiful things. You will definitely need to go see them all yourself :)

front entry room



an amazing card selection under the stairs

on the second floor they have bath accessories, beautiful linens and pillows

One of my favorite spots is the courtyard between the house and the back barn. Everytime I drive down Greenbriar I think about how fun it would be to have a party here under the black and white awning. 


LOVE IT!

In the barn they have quite a bit of their seasonal decor, baby clothes, children's toys and even more housewares and furniture.




It is just so cute! I hope all of my Houston friends go check them out! They are having a soft re-opening tomorrow! :) You can follow them on Facebook here for updates on new arrivals!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment