Monday, October 28, 2013

good old fashioned planners

I am old fashioned when it comes to keeping a calendar. I love to write down everything in my planner and notebooks  - from dates to "to-dos" - and cross them off when completed. :) 
It is about that time to order a new planner for the new year and I love how creative so many are getting with the designs, photos, and quotes throughout them.  It makes it difficult to choose! 

Here are a few of my favorites...

Kate Spade

Whitney English Day Designer
Erin Condren Life Planner


Brittany Fuson Paper
2013-2014 Lilly Pulitzer Jumbo Agenda - Lucky Charms Navy
Lilly Pulitzer

As I have mentioned before I love Sugar Paper LA and I am just so excited they are teaming up with Target! In stores and online now - for just a short period! 

Happy Monday and planning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment