Tuesday, September 10, 2013

sassy storks

So, I might have been in the total dark on this one, but did you know you can rent those cute little stork signs you see in yards when a new baby has arrived? They are so cute! I never knew you could just rent them! ha! Sassy Storks is the little company I came across when looking at my friends sweet new baby and they have the cutest little signs! They come out and deliver the signs before mom and baby arrive home and then come and pick it up after either a week or two...whatever you purchase...Just so cute! 

for baby boy

baby girl


I love the little "proud big brother and sister" signs too! After finding Sassy Storks I googled other sign rental companies and while others have fun flocking rentals for birthdays, etc. these were the cutest storks I could find!



you can even rent a sign for a shower you are having

If you are anything like me, there are babies and showers coming at you left and right and this is such a fun and unique gift to give...not to mention such a fun surprise for the family to come home to!


Sassy Storks

ps - there are other Sassy Storks franchises and hopefully one is in your area :)

Happy Tuesday!




1 comment:

  1. This is great revealing content. Thank you I really appreciate the unique articles you write. storkdelivery provide this
    Baby Stork sign

    ReplyDelete