Wednesday, September 18, 2013

rainey street

I fell in love with Austin a little more this past weekend! After the football game we took a fun little pedi-cab ride over to Rainey Street! Y'all. It is just so cute - they had me at the sting lights - EVERYWHERE! It is basically just a street where older homes were renovated into fun cute bars. We just went to Lustre Pearl and Bungalow, but I can't wait to go back and visit them all this Fall...


Rainey Street0050.jpg

Rainey Street0086.jpg

Rainey Street0081.jpg

Lustre Pearl, Rainey Street Bars 2012IMG_5812.jpg

















and the list goes on and on... I think I am most excited to go No Va sit on the second floor near the floor to ceiling windows, have dinner and then head out for drinks and live music after :) 

 They have tons of food trucks around and new spots are opening all the time! I will be planning my next trip to ATX very soon :)

Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment