Tuesday, September 3, 2013

fall accessory wish list

Now that Labor Day has come and gone I can officially begin getting really excited about the Fall! There are so many new things I want, but I thought I would start a simple list of some of the accessories that I most want for the new season! 



1. Clare Vivier Foldover Clutch - I think this clutch would go with anything I have to wear this season and add a fun pop of pattern...who doesn't love leopard?!

2. Ray Ban "Meteor" sunglasses - I usually wear large black sunnies, but I think it will be a fun change and I don't have to give up the big black sunnies altogether. It will just be a nice additional pair :)

3. Zoe Chicco - 14k letter bracelet - I LOVE dainty jewelry - necklaces, bracelets, little rings, etc. I think they are so sweet and when it has a meaning behind it makes it even better. I have an initial necklace that I pretty much haven't taken off since I got married that I love and has so much meaning to me. I have over the years added other tiny meaningful charms to it that make it that much more special. Anyway, I think that this bracelet is different enough from my necklace and it will be so cute layered with other bangles!

4. Kendra Scott Darby earrings from The Color Bar - I am so excited about these! I actually just got them for an early birthday gift and I LOVE THEM! YAY! Happy early birthday to me! 

5. Nike Lunar LDV Trail Low "Linen" - Not available yet - I need new tennies BAD! The ones I currently have have been with me for way too many years and 2 half marathons...I know. terrible. I love the new linen color, but may end up with hot pink or soemthing fun!

6. Tortoiseshell Bangles - These are just cute and I have wanted them ever since I came across Design Darling's shop a year or so ago. They are inexpensive, I just have never pulled the trigger on them. 

7. Elaine Turner Clutch - This clutch is so fun! I love all of the colors and pattern of it. It again would add a perfect pop for any outfit...It would transistion through the different seasons as well. 

8. Kate Spade New York "terry" flats - Just cute! Hot pink and leopard. Love it!

9. Converse Chuck Taylors - I think they are so cute for running errands, pairing with a skirt, shorts, jeans or even a dress. They add a fun casual and classic element.


What are some of your most wanted Fall Accessories?

Happy Tuesday! 

xoxo 
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment