Wednesday, July 24, 2013

wine wednesday

I love to have a glass of wine after work just as much as the next girl, but on Wednesday's there is just something about being on the (or a) porch with the girls mid-week that makes it all that much better. 
Drinking out of these cute cups helps too!


Cheers! The Goffs - blurry instagram pic
These were given to us by my sweet in laws as a house warming gift and we love them. 
They are govino - go anywhere wine glasses. I mostly like that they are personalized but they also have that cute thumb indention I loved on the Rodeo Wine Garden glasses this year and...they are shatterproof!  

234

Mine were purchased and personalized at CRU Home in Missouri City...if you haven't visited their shop you need to...such cute things! If you can't make it to CRU you can order the govino glasses right on their website and then have them personalized elsewhere. I have found some sites online that do it, but don't know enough about their product to recommend any.

I hope you have a very happy "hump day" or as I like to say "Wine Wednesday"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment