Monday, July 22, 2013

toot sweet


So it has been a while, but I am back and so excited to start sharing all of my fun finds with yall! 

Today in Bering's I came across some of the cutest party supplies! I just love that store. Every time I am in there I see something I just have to have. I may have also gone to admire my wedding china as well. I just love it and being in their fine china section reminds of such a fun time in my life when I was planning my wedding, but anyway, back to the party decorations...

I mean these are just TOOT CUTE right!? 



I can think of so many different occasions these would work for and they have different colors and themes as well. Run over to Berings or to Meri Meri's Website to grab these super cute decorations for your next party!

Happy Monday! Make it a great week! 

p.s. Bering's is having their Summer Sale right now so hurry in to save 15% on your order over $50!

No comments:

Post a Comment