Thursday, July 25, 2013

may designs

I love a monogram...and a monogram on paper you can personalize with colors and patterns? Sign me up!

If you are looking for a gift for a loved one or even yourself these are perfect! Whether it is for a birthday, graduation, Christmas, Easter, sorority, new baby or even a hostess gift, May Designs has you covered!
so many different options and you can even customize with a logo of your choice!
my favorite order so far!
a few gifts I have waiting to be given
 I can not tell you how many of these I have ordered over the past year...I just love them! The owner of May Designs is a fellow Houstonian, which makes me love them even more. 

 The cuteness and combinations you can create are endless and it takes just 4 easy steps. 



Head over to May Designs today to create your very own personalized gift and join the fight against ugly notebooks and notecards! ;)

 photo.JPG photo.JPG


ps - for 2 more days you can receive 50% off May Notes! 

Sale-Notes-Animated-blogpost

2 comments: