Wednesday, July 31, 2013

pampelonne

"It all began on the beaches of Pampelonne in St. Tropez, France. The sea, sunshine, music, beautiful people, and of course, the wine.  In each can of Pampelonne we hope to capture those wonderful moments – full of the spirit and sophistication of the French Riviera." 

I mean if that doesn't want to make you try this wine I don't know what would...maybe the cutest packaging ever?! I mean how cute are these little cans!?

Chilled Magazine

The problem is I can't find them ANYWHERE! I have a friend in NYC stalking K&D wines for me...expected in store early August! I can not tell you if they are any good just yet, but I just can't believe they would be anything but delicious looking as cute as they do :) 

In the meantime my fallback will be the Sofia...They are still the cutest mini wine cans to sip on with a straw...for now... 


SMS Photography




Happy Wine Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment