Thursday, January 9, 2014

tassel necklaces

 I was asked a while back where to find tassel necklaces so I thought I would share in a little post :) 

I love them! They are so versatile and can change a plain black or white tee into a fun outfit. They look great layered or just alone - with jeans, skinnys, a skirt or maxi dress -I just think they are so fun! 

Here are a few of my favorite looks -
tassel necklace and plain clothing.
gold tassel necklace.

We can't leave out OP...she took her layered tassel necklace on vacay and looked great wearing it everyday with different looks...of course... :)
all images from pinterest


here are a few fun tassels I found online for you to shop-
Cameo Valley Tassel Necklace #anthropologie
cameo valley
swiftness necklace
The Tassel Necklace in Blue by Satya Jewelry at CoutureCandy.com
satya

Image of horse hair tassel necklace // black
ascot friday
kendra scott
lead jewelry

Image 1 of Limited Edition Tassel Necklace
asos
 stella & dot
stella & dot

  














Etsy is another great place to find some really unique necklaces and bracelets too! If you are crafty you can even make your own :) 

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment