Tuesday, January 28, 2014

alex perry

So, I might be late to the game on this one, but Alex Perry and his beautiful dresses just hit my radar. I first took notice when Sandra Bullock wore this beautiful dress at the Palm Springs Film Festival. She has been looking great all year, thanks to a new stylist, but that's another post :)

Sandra Bullock rocks a pink Alex Perry dress with stunning orange accent sleeves.
Hollywood Life


And then when I was watching the Grammy pre-show Giuliana had on this amazing dress...





E!

I immediately googled this Alex Perry and found even more amazing gorgeousness. He is an Australian designer and his latest collections are really getting some US attention! I am into bright colors right now in accessories, sweaters, dresses and even skirts so this collection is right up my ally...could be a little Spring Fever :)


Here are some of my favorite looks from his latest collection. 













all images via Alex Perry

Alex Perry
pinterest

Just gorgeous! A girl can dream...someday :) Can't wait to watch what he does next.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment