Friday, December 27, 2013

merry christmas and happy new year!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and were able to spend the holidays with your loved ones. 

If you are like me it took me a while to get our Christmas card out this year! I almost even just decided to do a New Years card, but at the last minute here is what I threw together from outside in our courtyard...my mom took the pic for us! :)

Minted

I don't know if it was the short time between Thanksgiving and Christmas or what, but I feel like many others, like myself, had trouble getting it all together this year. There is still time to get out a cute New Years card and they are all 15% off at Minted right now! 
I will post a yummy New Years Day recipe this weekend you can all enjoy! 

Happy Friday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment