Thursday, December 5, 2013

hostess with the mostess

With all of the holiday parties gearing up I thought I would share some of my favorite hostess gift ideas with you all. 'Tis the Season! :) 

alphabet petite plates
I have loved these little plates since I first saw them! They are a great gift to keep on hand for any occasion really and at such a great price you can order a variety of letters!


mix ornaments.jpg
calligraphy ornaments
These are just gorgeous! I love them all!

Holiday Candle
These candles are amazing! They just smell like Christmas!



Monogrammed Square Paperwhite Soap Set
monogrammed soaps
These are always a nice addition to any guest bathroom!



 limited edition gold mugs
These would be cute filled with hot cocoa mix and a peppermint stirer or even fun christmas candy or bark. 




gift tags
How cute are these gift tags!?! They have many different designs and packed in a cute box with a bow I think anyone would love to be able to use these for the next dinner party they attend.




18th C. Venetian Mirror Glass Frame - Flat
a pretty frame

WITH....
Let it Snow Christmas card
a pretty print inside
This is actually a Christmas card, but It would be so neat to write a little note inside frame it and then when the season is over your host will get a special treat when they change out the print :)





The FTD® Rosemary Riches Tree by Better Homes and Gardens®
Rosemary Plant
I think this is my favorite! It would be so cute in a galvanized tin with a red bow! You can find these plants everywhere right now too!


I hope this helps ease some of the stress of the season for you by giving you some ideas ahead of time! You can never go wrong with a nice bottle of red in a cute wine bag either! :) Enjoy celebrating the season with your friends and family! 

Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment