Wednesday, March 5, 2014

spring

Spring and the month of March are one of my favorite times of year! I love that the sun starts to stay out later, work can begin again in the garden and everything begins to bloom! Not to mention it is when my husband and I got married...and the month he was born! :)

1. Tulips! or any fresh blooming spring flower for that matter. They instantly bring a smile to my face. 
2. Babies everywhere! It is so neat to see ducklings and lambs and birds building their nests to welcome new baby birds :)
3. Bunnies! I love a bunny and all of the other wonderful Spring and Easter decorations that arrive with the season.
4. Crawfish and a cold beer on a spring afternoon...doesn't get much better, especially if it is Derek's crawfish! Every year we have an annual crawfish boil and we are counting down the days.
5. Blooming trees and branches! Quince, cherry blossom, apple and pear trees all show off beautiful flowers and smells. They look great in a vase on your table as well! 

Although it doesn't feel or look much like Spring here in Texas, it is right around the corner and I can not wait! I hope this warms up your day even just a little bit. The heat will be here soon! :)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment